What makes you different? Why should
I buy from you?
Can you readily answer these questions?
Can you readily quantify the value of your answers? If not, then the Competitor
Analysis Strategy Session is imperative for you.
Clearly, if you are going to sell
successfully against the competition, then you must know the competitor's strengths
and weaknesses. Only when you know this can you find ways to neutralize their
advantages and sell your strengths that directly counter their weaknesses.
Upon completion of this course you
will be able to:
- Identify the competitor's customer
perceived advantages. The Objections you get come from your competitor's perceived
- Use a master list of 85 common
sales stopping objections with pre-developed prevention and response strategies
to prevent or respond to these objections
- Develop ways to neutralize these
advantages to disarm the objections and balance the equation
- Identify the competitor's weaknesses
where you have opposing strengths. These opposing strengths are your unique
and distinctive selling points
- Develop a Competitive Selling
- Have the ammunition to sell competitively
- Competitor to Product/service
- Competitor Analysis Quadrants
- Objections Quadrant
- Neutralize, Prevent and/or Respond
to Competitor Created objections
- Competitor's Weaknesses
- Unique and Distinctive Selling
- Creating Objections for Your Competitors
- Competitive Selling Strategy Book
Course Length: 1 Day
Once the initial training is conducted, we can help you complete the competitor
analysis process for all competitors and all product/services.
For additional information:
© Copyright 1987- 2015 Sales Training International