The free Objection Free Selling Skills Survey consists of 10 questions designed to determine the extent to which the ten Buyer Beliefs are established. When a Buyer Belief is missing or weak, objections occur related to that specific Buyer Belief. Each question defines the Buyer Belief and provides examples of objections caused when it's missing or weak.
Why it works so well
Research with thousands of salespeople across industries demonstrates:
- Objections that stop almost all sales are common and repetitive.
- Specific Buyer Beliefs, when missing or weak cause these objections.
- There are many ways to establish these beliefs to prevent the objection from even entering the prospect's mind.
- Before you buy something for the company you work for, what’s just one thing must you believe about it?
- If you don’t believe that, what objection comes to mind?
- But, if you did believe that, what happens to the objection?
- You just demonstrated that a missing Buyer Belief caused the objection and that when the belief is in place, the objection goes away. In fact, it never happened.
- There are 10 of these critical Buyer Beliefs in which all sales objections can be categorized.
- Salespeople get most of their objections in just a few categories of missing Buyer Beliefs.
- Current sales efforts, marketing, and the buyer's knowledge, experience, and research establish other Buyer Beliefs.
- Learning how to prevent, preempt, and respond to a two or three objections in each category will handle all objections in that category.
- It doesn’t matter which sales model salespeople are using if sales stopping objections are getting through.
- The strategies and formulas provided in any training selected or in the book work with all sales models.
No login or opt-in required and It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the survey to get the results.
How to take the survey:
- An individual can take it to assess their own skill development needs.
- A supervisor or manager can answer the questions about an individual or an entire team.
- Someone conducting a needs assessment can interview a stratified random sample of individuals about their performance, or interview a supervisor or manager about an individual or team.
- New option: Up to 100 team members can take the survey and view a cumulative report. Email info@SalesHelp.com for this option.
Survey Answer Choices:
- Train: Objections in this Buyer Belief category stop or stall many sales.
- Review: Some sales are stopped or stalled by this Buyer Belief category.
- Reward: Few if any sales are lost in this Buyer Belief category..
- The results slide print option provides a summary page for your answers to all 10 questions.
- The result slide Training and Review Recommendations button will take you to a page with recommendations based on your answers.
Select this link to take Objection Free Selling Skills Survey - Opens in New Window.