Amazon Top 100 Best Seller
Categories: Sales and Selling, Industrial & Telemarketing
Objection Free Selling
How To Prevent, Preempt, and Respond to Every Sales Objection You Get
You don't need to learn a new sales process because the strategies provided in the book work with all sales models. Just use what you need.
This 3rd edition of this wildly popular bestseller has the same content as the previous two. The difference is in the sequencing of the Parts and Chapters. The change was made to accommodate how people use the book. We hope works for you.
Research with thousands of salespeople across industries demonstrates:
- Objections that stop almost all sales are common and repetitive.
- Specific Buyer Beliefs, when missing or weak cause these objections.
- There are many ways to establish these beliefs to prevent the objection from even entering the prospect's mind.
In this book:
- This book provides hundreds of examples of how to prevent, preempt, and respond to each of the 85 most common sales stopping objections. They are categorized by the missing Buyer Beliefs so you can easily find the ones you.
- Scan the list and make a note of those that are similar to the ones you get. Look them up in the book and personalize the recommendations to your sales situation.
- All the selling skills necessary to implement every recommendation are included in the book.
If you are actively engaged in selling, probability has it that you are facing sales stopping or stalling objections, the answers to which are in this book.
Could these potentially stalled or lost sales be enough to cost-justify the price of this book?
Select this link or the book cover on the right to preview and purchase from Amazon.com Available from all booksellers worldwide.